- Are deleted from the student's schedule.
- Do not earn any grade nor appear on the student's transcript.
- Appear on the student's transcript and earn a grade of W.
Drop or Withdraw from Classes (Screen Shots)
1. Go to WebAdvisor and click "Log In".
2. Enter your username and password in the space provided. Click "Submit".
3. Select "Students".
4. Select "Register and Drop Sections".
5. Select "Drop Sections"
6. Select the check box next to the classes you wish to drop. Click "Submit"
If you received financial aid funding, it is highly recommended that you contact the Financial Aid office BEFORE dropping classes.