Students transferring to TCC from another regionally accredited college or university can request a transcript evaluation on WebAdvisor.
- An official transcript from EACH previously attended college/university must be on file in the TCC Admissions Service Office before a request for evaluation is processed.
- The transfer institution must be regionally accredited as outlined in the TCC Catalog. Coursework from unaccredited institutions is not evaluated for transfer credit but may be departmentally evaluated for possible credit by exam/experience.
- An evaluation is not required for advisement or registration.
- After the evaluation is complete, a degree plan and an evaluation summary are sent to your CampusCruiser e-mail address (my.tccd.edu).
- To be fully eligible for financial aid awards, all transcripts must be submitted to TCC and evaluated by the TCC Admissions Services Office. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your award.
- Students with coursework completed at institutions outside the United States should contact the International Admissions Office (817-515-5232) for specific instructions concerning evaluation.
Request a Transcript Evaluation
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Click on "Students"
- Under Academic Links, click on "Transcript Evaluation Request"
Approximately 3-4 weeks are required for an evaluation to be completed. Exception: Allow 4-6 weeks during the months of January, July, and August.